Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer's End...

"Summer" is now officially over for teachers.

Before this happened, last weekend, Chris and I went to Myrtle Beach for 5 amazing days! It was rainy for the first half of our trip, but the sun came out and shined for the afternoons and the second half. We went outlet shopping, mini golfing, ate great food, and sunbathed at the beach!

Chris and I are quite competitive golfers, generally with each other!
We did not want to leave... ever!
Last Monday we got back to Greensboro and realized we both had to get up in the morning. The days of no alarm clock were over. Tuesday I went in and did some work in my classroom. Seeing how much I had to do and that it takes me twice as long as everyone else (due to my hand injury), I also went in the rest of the week.

Tomorrow is our last workday before the kiddies come on Tuesday! I am excited and (hopefully) prepared for the kids to come!! It should be a great year! I am teaching Kindergarten again at the same school!! YAY!!

Goodbye summer, hello School year!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Glad to see you had a great time in Myrtle Beach.

Miss ya girlie!