Thursday, March 20, 2008

PICTURES!! - Part 3

LAOS
Palace in Vientiane the Capital of Laos.
Waterfall at 4,000 Islands, Laos
4,000 Islands, Laos
4,000 Islands, Laos
Buddha Park, Laos

Me at Buddha Park!
Ashley (a girl from Maryland I met on the city bus to the Park) and me
BANGKOK, THAILAND
Famous Palace in Bangkok, Thailand
Me at Wat Pho
Cheryl, John, and me near Wat Pho. I met Cheryl and John in Laos, heading from the 4,000 Islands to Vientiane. They are from New Jersey!
Students inside the gates of Wat Pho.
Khao San Road. Big tourist street in Bangkok.
Khao San Road. Notice the McDonalds, Starbucks, and 7-11!!
HANGZHOU, CHINA with the NEELYS!!

West Lake, Hangzhou

West lake

My last meal in Hangzhou!! I love Papa Johns!!
Dinner with Adrin and Janet!

The market where Janet and I went shopping during the day a few times!!

I had an awesome time travelling these many places, tasting new cuisines, meeting wonderful people, and seeing friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couple things, Sarah. dinner with Adrin and Janet in China...priceless! I'm glad you could work that out.

Ashley from Maryland...is TALL!

Buddha Gardens...beautiful and enticing. I'll be right over!

Beautiful pictures! Stay safe!

Charles