Thursday, February 28, 2008

PICTURES!! - Part I

Here are pictures from my trip to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Hangzhou (China).

Of course you can alway go see my pictures at the following site using the room code: 27409

Sunset in Sihanoukville, Cambodia - my first day!

Swarms of children trying to sell us everything under the sun.


Jessica Boffey, Jessica McClendon, and me right before we began snorkelling!!

Where we went snorkelling around the island to the right. Our boat is at the end of the dock! I got very seasick (never happened before in my life) because we had to pass where two currents merged making very rough waters.

The closest I have been to the states in 6 months. Yup you guessed it, The US Embassy. We were yelled at to put the cameras away but not before getting a snapshot of "home". We figured behind the wall there must be a McDonalds and Starbucks!

The restaurant we ate at in Siem Reap called Dead Fish. Scattered, there were different levels and types of seating. The food was great! There were crocodiles, dancers, and shops inside the restaurant! It was a great atmosphere, and would be a hit in the states!

Angkor Wat early in the morning.

Me in front of the back of Angkor Wat.

We ladies in front of Angkor Wat.

Becoming one with the architecture of Angkor Thom!

The fun "bonnet" I found!! I feel like I should be home on the range!

Our Indiana Jones impersonations: Above = me

Below = J-Bo


On the edge of Ta Prohm.

Land mine victims that started a music group. The sound was very good!

It is good to see what can happen in people's lives and how they take certain situations and turn them good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What "Walk Like An Egyptian!" Your stance makes me want to dance!

Charles

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.