Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Praises!

I have had two SURPRISES this week...
1 - We have a new sister!! Can't say much but we are thankful!! I wll share more when I come home!
2 - My lady (LiHeHua) at the market and her family are my family in many ways!! I took Mel with me to translate on Monday and we ended up staying and talking for 2 hours! Her husband was going to share HIS love with me since Mel was there. But we found out in the end we are RELATED!! We shared with eachother for two hours. We sang a few Chinese songs right in the middle of the market (granted it was during the Chinese "naptime"). Of course we do some things differently but it is such a blessing to know this and find out. I had been planning to give her The Good Book in Chinese before leaving, I still will, I know it will be put to good use! She and her husband invited me to go to meet their "home family". I believe we will head out there Friday night and see what it's like!

HE has surely opened doors and windows!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let God work, girl! You'll never be surprised. He will never laugh, until you tell Him your plans.

We just can't see what He has in store for us!

Chucky-D