Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Recent Pictures!

Classia learning to make banana bread and muffins in my kitchen!!

The 3-Self Church in WuHan.

The children at the Primary School we sang at. Surprisingly their English was better than some of our students!

The children performing!

Me, Rusty and Brittany like good little monkeys!!


Megan and her girls playing with their feet in the water to cool off on the hot day!

More girls on the other side of the boat!

J-Bo, Melody, and me - teaching Mel to swim!!

More amazing girls!! - Jane, Sara, Dacy, Susie, and Zoie (down front)

The foreigners! Megan, Brittany, Priscilla, me, J-Bo, Jessi, Jaime, and Darla

Melody and me before jumping off the boat!

Me!! Before we got on the boat!

All the girls!!

Mike, me, and Vito at the family dinner!

The family in ShiYan!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My second favorite is Me, before I got on the boat. And the foreignors is my number one. Good pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
was me,

Chucky-D