Monday, May 12, 2008

Blessed Beyond Measure!

I have now returned from my final weekend in Wuhan. (The next time I go will be to catch a plane back to the states!) This thought crossed my mind as I drove by the airport exit in the highway: 'Next time I come to Wuhan I will be taking this exit!'
I have seen the dentist and done a little shopping!
I am in the clear! I asked the dentist about the crown, what it is made of. Rachel had informed me that lead has been used in some and it causes multiple health problems. My wonderfully kind-hearted dentist LiZhiYong (Timothy), eased my mind when he said it was not made of lead but a mixture of gold and palladium!! YAY!!! What a relief! HE has answered my request and those on my behalf!
My teeth are doing well so far! Hopefully they will make it until I get back to NC.
While in the big metropolis of Wuhan I also did a bit of shopping, food shopping of course! I grabbed a few things we can't get here in DJK. Things like: cereal (corn flakes), butter (cheaper in the big city), peanut butter (real PB), ham (lunch meat for sandwiches), and spaghetti noodles.
That's all for now!
Though having written emails to a few people who have asked when Iam coming home, I have realized something. I have only 7 WEEKENDS left in CHINA!! It is almost unbelieveable that July is almost here! 2 of those weekends have already been planned! This is crazy!! Time is flying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you and give you a hug!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I thank God you were not involved. I am praying for those millions who were. You are a blesing to these people, and I can't wait to see you , either.

Charles